May 21, 2018  
2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog 
2012-2013 Undergraduate Catalog [Archived Catalog]

English (B.A./B.S.) with Secondary Education Certification

For a teaching major in English, complete the English degree along with the appropriate teaching certification courses. Students should also meet with advisors in the School of Education Student Services  to discuss requirements.

See English degree below:

English (B.A., B.S.) 

See School of Education certification below:

School of Education: Certification