Dec 06, 2021  
2009-2010 Graduate Catalog 
2009-2010 Graduate Catalog [Archived Catalog]

Graduate Student Grievance Procedure

Grievance Processes

Academic - Please see Board of Regents Policy 2.9

This policy governs academic disputes involving students. Such disputes most commonly arise as a result of student dissatisfaction with assigned grades, but students may also invoke the standards and procedures provided under this policy to challenge academic responses to instances involving alleged student academic misconduct or to challenge other decisions, justified on academic grounds, that affect their participation in or completion of university academic programs.

For faculty:  Academic Appeal Form (log into myU.portal ):  myU.portal>Academics > Graduate View > Graduate Student > Where Do I Go for Help? – Graduate > Graduate School Forms > Academic Appeal Form or 
For students: Academic Appeal Form (log into myU.portal ):  myU.portal>Academics > Where Do I Go For Help? - Graduate School> Graduate School Forms> Academic Appeal Form or  


Non-academic – Please see Board of Regents Policy 3.4

This policy is the Student Conduct Code.